xml - Document specification in markup language? -


I'm not sure that before the hand it pardons it: what a markup language to create document specifications specifically is? For example, if a given document requires people to provide them with template word documents, then they have to include the what document and how It should be structured. I am thinking that this could be possible using XML, but I want to know that something is clever:

   

thanks

Edit:

Thanks for the answer. I think the above example is called with the best example. In order to issue data to a third party in my organization, they will have to fill out a security policy that contains some information on how to ensure that the data is kept secure at their end. In most cases, people will download word templates for it. Fill it and send it back. I want to make a formal specification that what should be included in a markup language in that document It is possible that people have probably created tools or other things about document creation.

I realized that the above example was wrong, in one specification it should not include any real "content" of the document.

What you have is almost the exact XML markup shown as a snippet.

The problem that works very well is that XML is painful to edit and. It's a good editor for this, yet I've experimented.

However, you are very happy for such things and dragon-based doctors.

RST is easy to learn and edit compared to any other markup language.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -