swing - how to stop cell editing in JTextPane ,cell editor of JTable -


I created JTablePane as a cell editor. I want to stop editing the cell and if I enter the key in JTextPane And I also want to use a line in JTextPane. Therefore, I add main list creator to JetExpain and call Stopclitting method. But this is not working, the focus is in jettextpen and if I click on the other cell, then the selected row and the selected column do not change. So, please help me use a line in JTextPane and if I join the default cell editor. thanks a lot!

Hi, I have just come to the same problem, I have a custom editor and default fire edit It was resolved by signing on

  Extending Private CelEditor AbstractCellEditor implements TableCellEditor {/ * here other code for editor ** / protected void fireEditingCanceled () {this.stopCellEditing ( ); }}  

took me a while to understand it, except if it does not work, you can use the model.setObject (object, line, call) in the cancel function Can try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -