sharepoint - 2 accounts reference 2 different master pages? -


This is bothering me for a while. I am developing a SharePoint MOSS 2007 site, I have a set of accounts There is no problem with accessing the site and using the right master page. When I use the second group of Windows user accounts, they use a completely different master page for me unknown, there is no logical separation between those groups, which means that 1 account is correct from 1 department Can behave in a manner and the second account is in the form of the same department, which should have the same privilege, references a different master page.

When I see the program, what is the master page, it displays standard default paths similar to "_catalogs / masterpage / default.master" for other users.

The strange thing is that it seems that this separate master page is actually the same, but its old version is anyone who has experienced this issue? How do I fix this?

Have you checked the master pager after checking it and Is the new version available for everyone?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -