Online resources for premade WPF styles/control templates? -


When it comes to UI design, I usually do not care about custom style (appearance-wise), I Not much of an artist and I hate trying to come up with interesting color schemes and likes. Are there any online treasures of premade WPF styles and / or control templates? I could have sworn that I had seen one before but I can not get it now, it can be.

If you guys know something like this then just curious. It would be great to be able to spruce up for a while in a premade style in your application.

is here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -