java - How do I switch to another subversion branch in Intellij? -


What is the concept of changing branches in IntelliJ? I should either be blind or stupid ...

I would have thought that the "switch to copy" option or something like that, but none is ...

explanation Edit for: My previous IDE had a simple "switch to switch" option, which updates all the files that are separated from the current branch / trunk. There seems to be a completely different approach to IntelliJ, which I do not understand. Help is not very helpful.

Helpful keywords, links or hints greatly appreciate. Thank you.

Just got to know that switching branches update dialog (VCS -> update project, ⌘T), where I I want to choose any branch, tag or amendment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -