jar - What is the problem when javac compiler creates a jarfile with lowercase class file names? -


When I run the javac compiler, this code compiles and creates a JR file, But the class files inside the jar are all in the lower case. However, there are both lower and upper case names of the sections within source files, the result is that I can not compile other projects which are dependent on this jar.

I am getting the same issue and this clearly is in the dynamic view. I have unchecked the "Case Incentive MVFS" from the Control Panel clearly I and MVFS restart (the system may need to be restarted)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -