iPhone UITextView leaves room for 2 lines at the bottom -


When I start typing in a default text view in my view controller, do not go below this text field Used to be. It leaves space for two lines of text and then starts scrolling. I want to start scrolling when I start moving ahead from the last line.

I tried to do everything, and I do not know what can I do? UITQviewView is a subclass of UIScrollView, looking at the properties of UIScrollVIE, any ideas like content insert and others?

to see if they are making a difference between your frame / boundary and the content .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -