internet explorer 7 - IE Conditionals suddenly stopped working after Windows XP Security update -


There is really strange stuff going on here. I have installed some security updates for XP ... Then I set my text editor to do some coding, and I understand that my IE terms do not work anymore. Anyone have any suggestions for me? I have made a mistake that the cows come home to mole I have tried to uninstall updates, but Windows has restored them.

Do you have a standalone version of IE 6, 7 and / or 8 with the original version? The original version is the version which works with conditional comments. For example, if you have IE8 installed via software update, standalone IE 7 and IE6 will only execute anything within IE 8 conditional comments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -