Improve Concentration/Workspace? -


How can you find yourself in the "zone" for programming? As a CS undergraduate I found it difficult to focus. I think part of my problem is that I do not have "proper" workstation in dorms. Any thoughts or suggestions? (Probably good thinking music, whiteboard etc.)

In the best way I've found the internet so far It has become almost a reversal to open my browser and browse to some random site, so whenever I need to work, I disable my network card. In this way I have time to find out that before it is too late. Internet number should be "Zone Killer" I know ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -