How to split a string with the uppercase character in iPhone -


I want to separate the string with the occurrence of uppercase letters. Suppose I have a string like "IAmABoy". I want the resulting strings like

  I Am A Boy.  

How to do this? Is there a sample code? Please show me how to do this.

What is something simple about simplicity like some characters? Assume that some inputs like output string and NSStrings are supposed to be:

  NSUInteger length = [input string length]; (Nsuentegar i = 0; i  0 & amp; c> = 65 & amp; amp;; & amp;; & lt; = 90) {[outputString Attachment Format: @ "\ n% c" , C]; } And {[output string adenform: @ "% c", c]; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -