How can I fade out, change test and then fade in with jQuery cleanly? -


I'm playing with a div that I have a change on a user action, I want to dim it, node I want to change the price and then faid.

Whatever I try, I always look at the value change because the element is fading. Can anyone help?

calculator_result.fadeOut (); Calculator_result.css ("color", "#fff") Html ("& amp; Euro;" + vRelief + ".00"); Calculator_result.fadeIn ();

This is the code that I am using now but I tried to do it in a different way! A delay can work but definitely the way of these cleaners?

Cheers, Dennis

Changes in callback for fade and fade when you If you do this in the callback, the code will not run until the effect is complete.

  calculator_result.fadeOut ('normal', function) ($ {this} .css ("color", "#ff"). Html ("& amp; euro;" + vRelief + ".00"). FadeIn ();});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -