c# - How to Write Proxy Methods? -


First of all, I do not know the correct way to describe the word "proxy methods" but let me know I actually I want to know:

Suppose I have a classic called Proxy Class, which has proxy methods

  class ProxyMethods {Public Zero CallHillowWord (); }  

In fact it is a mirror, the actual code is storing in a web server. So how would this be the real way to find out in a web server without using it in the web server?

In this way, my own code will be safe, if there is a refactoring software Reactors DLL located in the client's computer, then only it will show that the basic method is signature and some connection data that is located in the real server Is used to connect.

How do I complete it?

Maybe remoting?

I'm not sure why you are trying to avoid web services? Regardless, WCF is the way to go these days Remoting is almost completely obsolete, with WCF, if you wish, there is a configuration change to go from traditional soap on HTTP web service transport for encrypted transport.

There are so many options for tuning traffic, security, etc. for your needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -