C#: Archiving a File into Parts of 100MB -


In my application, the user selects a large file (> 100 MB) on his drive I wish to program How do I choose the file that was selected and Cut it into stored parts which is 100 MB or less? Should I use libraries and file format ? Can you give me some sample code? After becoming the first 100 MB stored part, I am going to upload it to a server, then I will upload the next 100 MB, and until the upload is over. After that, I will download all these archive parts from any other computer, and then I want to add them to the original file . What is possible with 7zip libraries, for example? Thanks!

Update: By the first answer, I think I'm going to use Sevenzipsharp, and I believe that now I understand that a file is stored in 100MB How to divide into parts, but I still have two questions:

  1. Is it possible to make the first 100 MB stored part and upload it before creating the next 100 MB part?
  2. How can you remove a file from many split archives?
  3. UPDATE # 2: I was just playing with a 7-zip GUI and was making multi-volume / split archives, and I found that By selecting the first one and removing it, the whole file will be removed from all the split archives. This makes me believe that the paths of the later parts have been included in the first one (or is it continuous?) However, I'm not sure that it will work directly from the console, but I will try it now, see more Whether it solves the question # 2 from the first update.

Take a look, you can use it to create your spit 7z file, whatever Want to upload them, remove them on the server side

SevenZipCompressor.CustomParameters To split the collection upon passing the member in "v100m". (You can find more parameters in 7-zip.chm file from 7zip)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -