What to charge for card style newsletter design work? -


My customer card style newsletter is asking for the design; I do not know how much of a designer is generally for such tasks Charge: Any ideas?

It really depends on your level of experience Agencies such as hundreds of dollars Most freelancers can charge an hour after building a reputation and job or portfolio, with time to increase their rates. I suggest that you want to take the total amount, and then divide the number of hours that you think it will take you.

And since then, this is not the type of answer you expected: A freelancer, only with my personal experience, usually gets away with about $ 50- $ 75 hours if they are trustworthy And they work to show themselves a decent bit in them. If you are just beginning, I can give less suggestions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -