sql - "System lock" in MySQL + MyISAM -


I have noticed that many of our threads indicate that our prostalist shows 'in the system lock' status from MySQL server, often After that, just 'lock', the last which I hope because we have to select locking behind updates / inserting on some missed tables.

But 'system lock' is just 'lock' (sometimes adding 2 seconds for a simple selection, according to the profiler), and I do not understand what it means. I could not find much information on System Lock Online, but what is mostly there to reach the same DB of multiple ISXLL, which is not in my case. Also, my 'external locking' variable is wrong.

Does anyone have experience with this? Appendix:

If it helps, then I would like to lock system lock in about 3 to 1 in more processors than table lock ('lock') Is it possible that anyone Due to 'System Lock' is being effectively being output for regular table locking?

You will see this situation, while mysql is waiting for OS so that the lock can take That mysql has requested. Is Your Server Rare On File Handling?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -