python - Read a single registry key value on a remote machine -


I have a hard time finding a very simple target ...

I have to audition on several machines to collect the value of a single registry key to see whether the scanned machines need to compromise with new versions of the software. Only the use of Python 3 as per our company policy. I am allowed to (which is on drugs, but I am Or I) do.

I'm looking at using Winreg module to connect to a remote machine, credentials, we are on a domain), but from time to time

type The error is facing: the object is not a PyHKEY object (or many other problems.)

This seems like a very common requirement and I think I have a Python 3 I am surprised to find the difficulty in finding any example Confirms that I am that I can use to understand what I did wrong.

> Anybody will be kind enough to give any assistance which would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Can you show the code that you are writing? Have you opened the key? Many people get problems because they have not opened it? It's just an estimate, it works

  key = _winreg.OpenKey (_winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, r'SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Enum \ Root ')  
< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -