php - Is it possible to save a word file in MYSQL database and to view the content "AS IT LOOKS" in the Browser -


For example, I am uploading a word file with some formatted content in the database. The content is aligned in the word document.

The problem I did to the above level is that I can see the content, as if it looks perfectly in a browser.

Please help me get out of this problem.

Thanks Advance

Fero

You can stream content to set an attachment correct MIME type If the user's client is configured to control the content type, it will show (after asking for permission).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -