performance - Why is my java application faster on an AMD processor? -


I have observed that my Java API is running fast too much when executed on AMD processor For example, my Jbz 3GHz AMD processor starts about 30 seconds and requires about 60 seconds on the 3 GHz Intel processor with the same disk, RAM and OS?

Has anyone made this observation? Why is it like this?

It depends on the CPU generation, as well as clock speed is not everything.

If you set up an Intel Pentium 4 and an AMD Phenom with the same clock speed, you will see a big difference in favor of Phenom.


Update : If you are really curious, use a profiler and post the results.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -