osx - Loading a universal binary with Java -


I have a Java applet that loads the native code via JNI everything works well until I have snow leopard And then the safari decided to be dumb. It turns out that Safari will load only 64 bit binary in 64 bit mode. (You can put it in 32 bit mode, but this is not an option.) I changed my build system (G ++) to create a universal binary instead of a 32 bit binary. I have successfully made a universal binary, but when I try and load it in my applet, I get an unsatisfactory link exception which is saying that no suitable image has been found and can not map it.

For additional information ... When I typed 'file native.dylib' in the terminal, the original appeared as 32 binary:
shared library i386 with mac-o dynamic link

And when I did this for Universal Binary, it came out:
Original. Dealib: 2-Architectures with Mac-O Universal Binary - Original. Dealib (I386 for Architecture): Much-O Object i386
Original. Dealib ( x86_64 for architecture): Mac OS 64-bit object x86_64

I found out that everything I did was not working. Changing things in all makefiles (which was about 10), I was not making the right way. I had something strange that every arch version of the source was made individually and then they were made lipo together. Now I know that it was dumb in my part, but you live and learn .... Anyway, I have decided that instead of helping everything, using Libto helps a lot. Rather than making all Arc different, I passed several hardcore flags for G ++ and merged them with Libtool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -