Mail() with php -


I want to send an e-mail to my client using php automatically

How do I Send it automatically, for example, if they enter their email and click submit

I want to send this email automatically

and Do I need a SMTP server on my host?

< P> Maybe I will not use the straightforward function: many things that you have to be careful ...

Instead, I have a library related to some mail, which will be related to many things for you.

One of them (which is some success nowadays - for example it is being integrated into symphony framework)

Of course, It can be a bit overkill for just a simple mail ... but investing some time in learning how to use such a library is always worth it; -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -