java - In Groovy SwingBuilder, how do I attatch a closure to a JTable that fires when a cell is selected? -


I have JTable created by Groovy's SwingBuilder. I want to close a table that will be the selection of a cell There is a fire, but I can not find the right hook.

How can I do this?

I am not an expert in groovy, but when you can use it within the table element of swingbiller It works because ListSelectionListener has only one way.

  table (id: 'myTable') {myTable.selectionModel.addListSelectionListener ({evt-> println ("selection has changed")} as ListSelectionListener)}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -