iphone - Call a function in a UIViewController's UIView -


I created a visual viewer using the view controller and the interface builder. I'm trying to call a function that I added to UIViewController in UIView. I'm not sure how to call that function.

I've tried

  [self.view myFunction]  

but it only crashes my program.

Have you declared your IB outlets and connected it to the method?

The owner of your view (more accurately the nib) file should be set in your visual controller class.

Unless your calling functions are functional and in ways you should not call anything on the scene. You just do not need to.

Editing: Grammatical Improvement


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -