html - Content offset in Javascript -


I overflow: scroll; Without using , I want to implement my own div with a scroll;

But I can not understand how to offset the contents of a divas, do anyone know?

I'm not completely sure that I understand what you say by "offset content" But one way to implement scrolling behavior would be:

  & lt; Div id = "a" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "b" & gt; Information about professionals & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; # A {Status: Relative; Hidden flurry; Height: 100px; } # B {status: absolute; Height: 200px; }  

You can now change #b to #b in # a By scrolling it down to the code> top property it would mean that the setting to reset head to -100px , and 0 .

The actual scroll- bar will depend on you, though. Along with things like mouse-wheel support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -