cocoa - In Xcode Document App: Why would init method of MyDocument be called twice? -


I followed Chapter 8 of the Pilgrim to implement the RaiseMan application. Then I decided to follow the same procedure to implement the code for practice in a coca programming class, which I am taking, but after the construction and running I got the following error message.

Object & lt; _NSControllerObjectProxy: 0x100460e30> Class _NSControllerObjectProxy

I do not know what this error message was, a few hits were made by searching Google, but their solutions seemed to be doing things I already did Was there.

I saw all the connections and assignments I made in the interface builder and nothing is clearly not seen wrong.

So I went to the debugger and set a breakpoint inside the Microsoft class init method and it is being said twice. How is this possible? What do I need to say init method twice for this? Stack trace shows that init is called from system functions which we have not written ourselves.

For comparison, I went back to the project that follows Chapter 8 of Hillegass and sets a breakpoint within the init method of MyDocument class, and it is being called once ( Which is what is expected).

BOOL object & lt; _NSControllerObjectProxy: 0x100460e30 & gt; Can not be made with class_NSControllerObjectProxy

It seems that you specify a BOOL property for an administrator, and a model key path Most of the time, you created one of the visual sections of cocoa, 'binding binding, such as enabled or editable .

You've forced to be enabled or editable , and make sure that they are all bound to the right model key path.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -