c# - WebBrowser control - Need navigation error handling -


I am writing an app in C # on a Windows CE 5.0 .NET Framework 3.5 which uses Webbrowser control. In contrast to the exception of the Navigating call, it is almost exactly what I want, with the exception when it throws a global exception, when it fails. Navigate (...).

I have found this article:

Although it is compiled for a Windows application, but some things are useless when I compile them for WinCE Try

  • Anything that starts with permission
  • ... and there is something else:

    • AxHost
    • Standard Ole Marcel Object
    • I do not remember at this time.

    I can write an app and deal with global exceptions, but if I can handle navigation errors properly then it would be very clear that any advice would be appreciated.

  • What is the exception coming from thread? If you can find / access that thread, you can theoretically handle its exceptions.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -