c# - Building your own web controls -


Well this is a newbie question but I think that many people have problems with it.

i Develop windows / web applications for fun, and install them at friends' locations. Most of my development focus on CRM systems, but I have a big problem in showing data better, more effective and lightly than DB.

Using Microsoft's built-in web control is a good and easy way, but it does not respond to my needs, and worse, it's not as effective as other web controls in great software and websites. Is (Google (lol)).

I control my own (GridView, etc ...). So my question is how can I do this?

How do Microsoft make web controls for both Web and Windows forms?

Thank you!

Amit

To learn about creating your own web control, The initial location is.

And there is an old reference here, but there is probably a better place to start.

And finally .... if you want to develop custom controls for Windows applications ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -