bash - Opening a new terminal tab in OSX(Snow Leopard) with the opening terminal windows directory path -


I'm googling for a while, looking for a simple way to do this, and I can not find anyone is. / P>

To make things easier, I have a custom terminal environment set (zsh) that has different aliases and functions. One thing I'm going to do is to quickly create a new tab Type the command relative to the applet-t and then the terminal window path. It always fails because the path of the new tab ~ replaces whatever I was just using!

Any help most appreciated.

Ian

Div>

I have some scripts I use:

dup (with new window work fear):

  #! / Bin / sh pwd = 'pwd` osascript -e "to specify the script \" terminal \ "\" cd $ pwd; Clear \ "" & gt; / Dev / null  

and TUP (new tab with the same working directory):

  #! / Bin / sh Pwd = 'pwd` osascript -e "Tell the application \" terminal \ "" a \ "to the application \" system events \ "to \" t \ "using \" e-script \ " Keystroke \ "T \" CD $ PWD; clear \ "in the front window \", "tell the end"> / dev / null  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -