Silverlight datagrid synchronized scrolling -


I have two silver light (2 or 3) of datagrids (a Silverlight Toolkit from July 2009) Contains the top datagrid value, the datagrid below holds the summary value (e.g. total). I want to combine all the related columns at all times, such as the width of the user column header, the column order changes, and the user changes the scroll horizontally. How can this be done?

I am using two datagrids because I want that the total values ​​in the lower datagrid are visible at all times, because the user scrolls the contents of the top lathe vertically.

I have tried to access the horizontal scrollbar of the datagrid using GetVisualDescendants (), but it does not give any element how can this be done? I think this can be done because the Silverlight detective shows the visual hierarchy.

I suggest you put both of the grid inside the grid with the width set to the width of the grid. Then put a grid inside a scroll viewer. You will have a single scrollbar below that will scroll both grids.

If you really want two scrollbars, use the method above, but keep them in the scroll viewer and join onscall events. You can then use the values ​​of that event to scroll with the other scroll viewer from the program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -