ruby on rails - how to emulate a good pattern -


I look a bit like Edison in search of elusive filament. I am still searching for the right fundamental design foundation for my web application.

I believe that I have found a pattern on the basis and hoped that the community will implement it Can suggest some strategies.

I want to duplicate the continuous control flow of tax software. The leading tax software houses have released web versions that allow you to click the next and the last time because you fill out tax forms to create a form for Uncle Sam. A part of this work is recursive, so if you have two things, you will go to the section for your W2 twice, because you have two W2, there are also many different classes, such as the dependents, investments etc. Identify. And in these sections you allow a big job to break into small tasks.

When I try to model the flow of this user with state machine plugin, then it's repetitive nature is one of the constraints. I just could not understand how to loop the state machine .

Thanks for reading!

To make a loop, you go from one state to the same state:

  Event: do w2 changes: w2 = & gt; The same ,: = as long as & gt; W2ready? End  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -