php - How To ? Form Post to Multiple Locations -


I have a form that I have to post on many scripts. How can I do this the easiest way?

I know that it can be done with javascript, curls or snappy classes, but this is actually the easiest and best way.

> sends one of the scripts and it is a php file, the other is hosted by others.

Both the scripts need to collect data.

The best way to go about this is to submit the form in your local script first, then the CRL Use the post (filtered) data that was received on the remote script. So just look for the reaction.

Then just send an email and process the response from the remote script in your local one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -