Non-HID Mouse driver on NT -


I am looking to write a custom touchpad driver for my laptop because it has very little support under Windows The pass protocol is detected and I am ready to go ahead and implement it, but how do I go about it? It is a bit confused. It is a multitouch touchpad, so I have the option of using the Windows Touch interface To support I am laughing, but the examples present in the WDK (Elotoch is most relevant) show only HID support, in my Googling around, I find someone to write a shim driver in a proper manner to handle it. Level protocol, but I could not find good information about it, from which to start.

What example should I take a look (WDK or otherwise) and is it the right way to know HID Shim? I'm looking at least targeting Vista +, XP will also be good.

Thank you

Edit: A little clarification Touchpad is USB but non-hiding; Also, if HID is the best way to move, can I use KMDF there, Or do I have to go to the WWMD? Most of my experience is WDM, but I'm not sure how to go.

How about an MSDN article you can map as part of a

Besides, do not miss normal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -