javascript - Stop reloading flash file when using show and hide methods -


I have a web page where a flash file has been embedded in it. There is a quiz in Flash file that has 4 questions. When the user first shows the second question of the question, the second question will be shown. This flash is called devflash content. Now I want to hide and want to show quiz in it. X: When the user clicks on a button ("pause"), I want to hide the quiz and when he clicks on the "Continue" button, I want to continue the quiz. I am using the jquery show () method and hide method for this but the problem is that when I call the show method then flash content is being reloaded (showing the quiz from the beginning). He is not showing the stage, where we clicked the pause button. How can I solve this ? I want to flash in a single stage, where it is hidden

internal $ Hide () Method is a CSS: Display: None; This will be the reason for reloading the Flash every time on my element. I suggest to hide your flash in a different way, because it gives a very bad response to this CSS property.

Here is a plugin that closes the screen and hides the position. It does not work in all cases, but it can be very useful if it applies to you.

To add CSS:

 . FashHide {status: absolute; Left: -99999px; }  

Plugin for adding:

  (function ($) {var hideClassName = 'flashHide'; $ .fn.extend ({flashHide: Function () {return.Each (function () {$ (this) .addClass (hideClassName);})}, flashshow: function () {return.Each (function () {$ (this) .removeClass (HideClassName) ;});}});}) (JQuery);  

Then you will use it like this:

  $ ('div # flashContainer'). FlashHide (); $ ('Div # flashContainer') flashShow () .;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -