html5 - How to draw a 3D sphere? -


I want to make a 3D ball or sphere in the HTML5 5.0 canvas. I have to understand the algorithm how to attract a 3D area. Who can share this with me?

Update: This code is too old and limited now to 3D areas There are libraries to create: Ten years ago I wrote a Java applet to actually perform a texture field for mathematics where the surface of the goal was the view (not using the triangle).

I have written it again in the javascript for canvas and let me know :

22 fps on my machine, which was based on as fast as the Java version, which render it, if not a little faster!

Now that I wrote the Java code, it's a very long time since then - and it is very low - so I really remember this really how it works, I just got it javascript Although it is from the slow version of the code and I am not sure if the Java version has a faster version due to the traffic used to manipulate the script or works faster in mathematics It renders what pixel to pixel to work texture. I was also at the same time with an applet which was very fast compared to me but I do not know if any of the speed improvements would be possible in Javascript because it can rely on Java libraries (I own Code never seen, so I do not know how they did it.)

Then it may be possible to speed it up . But it works well as proof of concept.

If you are interested in comparing the speed, then the Java version is here:

These are deadly links until I update my website

>

  • - This version is also lighted
  • - Fast to start, too fast to render .
  • I can see if I can get any speed improvement in the javascript version, to see my quick version There is a way to change


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -