How can I filter by file type in an IExplorerBrowser in Windows 7 Libraries? -


I created an example of IExplorerBrowser in my code to create a custom I / O view in one of my dialogues. The host class has implemented the ISISprovider and ICMML Browser Interface. I use the IExplorerBrowser :: BrowseToIDList method to fill the view.

I would like to filter the displayed file type (i.e. only PNG files) if I call BrowseToIDList with FOLDERID_Pictures (ie "My Pictures"), then I will call ICommDlgBrowser: : Include Object Method or IFolderFilter :: ShouldShow can restrict the files I allow to display. However, if I browse the Picture Library on Windows 7 ( FOLDERID_Pictures library ), then the ICommDlgBrowser :: Not included object and IFolderFilter :: ShouldShow is sometimes called.

Is there some limit for filtering files in libraries on Win7 which I am unaware of? Maybe I can not find an interface or maybe I have specified the wrong flag somewhere.

Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

I have had the opportunity to do further research, including some questions for some developers, unfortunately, This filtering query does not work with backed scenes (i.e. libraries).

An alternative to my perspective has been added, with app add control (via IFileDialogCustomize). / P>

()

In my specific case, I am unable to use a general item dialog, but I thought it was appropriate to post this information here for future reference. It is possible.

If I find a way to filter an IExplorerBrowser control in the future, then I will also post back here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -