datarepeater - Use data in repeater when Checkbox is check in ASP.net -


I have a repeater to show my data

Now, I check the check box How can I read after doing?

I want to use LINQtoSQL to get data from the database and set the data

page ...

  & asp: checkbox id = "chkBoxID" runat = "server" OnCommand = "doSomething_Checked" CommandArgument = " & Lt;% # Some Binding Information% & gt; Commandname = "NameForArgument" & gt; & Lt; / ASP: Checkboxes & gt;  

Behind the code ...

  DoSomething_Checked (Object Sender, CommandEventArgs E) {checkbox ctrl = (checkbox) Sender to Secure Zero; Repeater item rpItem = ctrl.NamingContainer as repeater item; If (rpItem! = Null) {checkbox chkBox = (LinkButton) rpItem.FindControl ("chkBoxID"); ChkBox.DoSomethingHere ...}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -