c++ - CMake Visual Studio linking executable with static library -


I have a very simple (currently only one main.cpp) CMake C ++ project which I have both Mac OS X And Windows depends on this libgsasl, which I have compiled on both platforms as a stable library.

There is no problem in Mac OS X, and does not complain during windows build and produces an EXE when I try to run XES on Windows, it gives an error message This application can not run because it can not get libgsasl.dll.

I am also not trying to link against dynamic library, just static library (.lib version). Am I forgetting something? It seems that in the visual studio, the gsasl.lib file is found and is included in the linking command.

These include an MS library, either an .lib or an import library in the actual library or actual DLL. May be.

You can use the dumpbike to peek into the library to see the actual type. There are a few different ways to handle the details, but using my preferred technique / summary option will be section in an import library. Edata $ n (where N is an integer), while there will be a .text section in a static library.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -