asp.net - sql database connection on remote server -


Let me create my web site on asp.net and I use the inbuilt SQL Server database to create it, I use the step to make it.

database 1. right click on Solution Explorer then add new SQL database then OK, if I connect it to coding then This will work on my local PC, but I am creating a website, so I want to store it on my web server, if I load a database file (.mdf) file in my web server where all my files are loaded Then this error "A network-related or instance-specific error occurred when setting up a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the name of the instance is correct and allow remote connections to SQL Server (Provider: SQL Network Interface, Error: 26 - Error specifying server / instance) "Please help me and let me know all the data Send the password and what coding do I use to connect to the remote server ....... thanks ... ......

If you want to see the connection string to get acquainted with their format, it is basically a matter of making sure that your parameters are correct.

Check out.

Connection strings are usually stored in web.config Here are some examples:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -