ASP.NET MVC "View" coding -


When I write inline C # / MVC in the view, I get very upset with the way the Visual Studio works I am going I think it is horrible to see the source, and I'm surprised that there are some options available to make the code look beautiful.

Perhaps some kind of extension-language or pre-processing formatting ...

** Edit **

found:

  • Spark
  • NHalm

Any other suggestions?

If you want to make the current engine beautiful ... well, harder - it is What is this. To reduce the noise, you can try to keep a note of the move, and the normal code can be taken in the methods (maybe HtmlHelper on the extension methods for the normal code), but It's about.

However, you can not limit this engine - you can use any appropriate template engine (or write your own).


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -