actionscript 3 - How do you handle live video streaming in Flash AS3? -


I am dubbed the socket server in Java and now I am ready to wet my feet with an idea.

.

I would like to use a python for my socket server and obviously I am able to make a full chat using ASL 3 for my client, using my own python socket server, but now I Do not know what to do that I want to add to the live video (want to "chat" a live video)

I have found the tutorial, but they are for FMS and I can not afford it, Red5 also looked good, but could not get a live video tutorial with hand (and I could not find myself on Red5 Switch the socket server itself).

So if someone can push me on some of these resources (subject to live video without using FMS), which would be very useful, Google is still failing me.

Some FMS server options ... about their features, they need to be checked individually

  • -

  • -

  • <
  • -

  • - Errang

  • - Ruby

  • - C ++

  • - C ++

  • - C ++


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -