sqlite - Prepared statements and the IN expression -


I have a database where users can search for records that contain one or more list of items. I am using IN to search, but I can not work with prepared statements, this is what I have tried to do:

  SELECT * FROM tbl1 WHERE col IN ? (?)  

But the statement prepared reads the list of items I have passed, how can I do this as an item?

I am using the suclite, if it makes a difference.

You can not do this way, because you can not force with an array.

You have to do it in two steps:

  1. Create SQL with one '?' Value per array or list
  2. Loop on the array or list and bind each value.

This is true despite the database.

You can not say whether sub-selection can be a better solution, but maybe it can be done to work if the price in the question was available in the second table.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -