reporting services - SSRS 2005 How-to: Headers for groups within groups? -


I think what I want is, it's quite easy. The data description is displayed correctly but I can not get it to support the header

I have the number of customers with their activity in the report. I want the customer's name in the header, and then below that column's name below. But I either repeat the column before each entry or a client name.

This is the report that I would like to see as a report:

  ** client # 1 ** call 1 call 2 calls3 data data data data data ** client # 2 * * Col1 Col2 Col3 Data Data Data Data Data Data ** Client # N ** Col1 Col2 Col3 Data Data Data Data Data  

Unfortunately what I get:

  ** Client # 1 ** Col1 Col2 Col3 Data Data Data Col1 Col2 Col3 Data Data Data Col1 Col2 Col3 Data Data Data Col1 Col2 Col3 Data Data Data  

Or It:

  Col1 Col2 Col3 ** Point # 1 ** Data Data Data Data Data Data  

In the header of that group Add an extra row where the name of the client appears (right-click on the gray properties box outside the RH edge of the line and select "Add Bottom Line").

Place your column headers in this row and they will repeat the same frequency as the client name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -