python - Scheduled tasks in Win32 -


I have scheduled work on WinXP SP2 machine that is set to run Pyro script:

Daily

Start time: 12:03 AM

Schedule for daily work: every 1

Start date: In the last few minutes

Repeat the job: every 5 minutes

Unless : Duration 24 hours

Actually, I want to run the script every five minutes forever.
My problem is that the work runs some time after 23:47 every night (possibly after 23:55) and after that I am not doing what I am doing wrong? Alternatively, is there a different way that you can suggest other than using Windows scheduled tasks?

You can schedule it from another script and once in a day or after each reboot Turn it off:

  #! / Usr / bin / env python import subprocessing interval = 300 # seconds while true: p = subprocess.Popen (['Pythonw.exe', 'foo.py']) time.sleep (interval)  

In this way, you can do all the minutes intervals.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -