php - Why is the analyzer defined globally in Zend.Search.Lucene? -


I have just seen that Zend is a default analyzer in the implementation of Lucene that can be modified using, but I The path can not be found when doing a query, to override that default, do I really need to reset the default analyzer if I'm working on multiple indexes or am I forgetting a function ?

In the original Java API for Lucene, QueryParser an analyzer I guess I did not believe that why he decided to use the global variable in Z Framework, but apparently this is the only way to establish an analyst globally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -