objective c - How do I insert a welcome screen to my Navigation-Based Iphone App? -


I am new to the iPhone app and I was thinking How to insert. The app is primarily navigation based. There are tables which users see the items given below and see the specialty of the items they chose. I want to have a welcome screen that offers two options. But I do not want it to look like a table. I like a background image and two circular rect buttons that link to my table. Is it possible? if so, how?

You should add a Default.png . This is shown as loading your app. Simply add it to your project and you have a splash screen easy-to-chic

Read the Hig () for more information. (Reading HIG will also be smooth on the review process, if you follow your rules, you are less likely to humiliate Apple.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -