locking - How can I lock the screen using C#? -


I just write my first c # application, which is a scheduler. I once wanted to pop up a dialog I want to lock the screen for two minutes to take a break.

As of now, my application only shows a form on "top-mast" when it's time to break it and hide it after two minutes.

How can I lock the screen? Something similar to the UAC style in vida.

As an option to grab a screen (which is also 'you also under the slightly different circumstances in the past Used as an Approach) You can also do this by creating a new window (WinForm) which is full screen and at the top of all other windows

If you have the background color of the window background solid black If you set the opacity to 70-80%, then you will find something that is available in U.A. Looks at the prompt.

For example.

  formName.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized; FormName.FormBorderStyle = FormBorderStyle.None; FormName.Opacity = 0.70; FormName.TopMost = True;  

Of course it would be sensible to pull a window at the top of informing a user that the screen has dimmed due to a counter.

Hold the approach with the screen, on its own basis, a user can access it by pressing the Windows key, Alt - tab or Ctrl - Esc to launch or switch to other functions. It's a bit more difficult.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -