javascript - How to "lock" columns in an HTML table? -


I am pulling substantial data that I want to display using the table. The only warning is that I want to be able to "lock" some columns ("fname" / lname / email) so that the columns always stay in the "lock" space when the user scrolls horizontally Are there. I have done something like that before but that frameset was back in days so that the view is no longer valid.

I was thinking of doing something smart with laying a table at the top of each other, but till now I have not had any success in making this work. Has anyone got any clever suggestions?

Here is an ideal example of what I am trying to do:

If you correctly understand what you want, you can divide a container with the situation: relative, overflow: auto and fixed width inside it, you can separate the part you want to lock To say, from the other, two different divs. The "lock" part should have a position in the divis: Full and left: 0.

It's just a big picture, but you should be able to accomplish what you want in this way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -