java - How to get the request string including parameters -


I have a strange exception in our application and I want to log in at that time and it contains the entire request string .

When I try

  log. Warne ("weird request" + request.getRequestURL ());  

I get the request string but parameters that were included in I and & amp;.

Example:

  /testRequest.do?param1=1&param2=2  

I only <

itemprop = "text">

see

if you want the full string, then you The request URL and query string must be added together, because there is no method to get the whole thing.

  System.out.println (request.getRequestURL). Attachments ('?'). Attachments (Request.getQueryString ());  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -