Java: Expected overhead of the rmi protocol -


In my program, I am using two RMI servers, which simulate a simple network protocol between two notebooks Offers various methods for From my trace log, I can see that the transmission time of "packet" currently varies between 850 and 1100 ms.

What are the limits of expected transmission time? Is the RMI Protocol overhead really big?

Mar,

No, overhead RMI Is not so big of your requests Your requests should generally be very big or your network should actually be slow for such response times.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -