iphone - Adding a UITabBarController to an UIViewController -


I have a sample application that shows my problem: I have a regular view-based application, and At some point (in this case when I click on a button) I want to load a tabbar controller and display it. I believe I should do this:

  MyTabBarController * Tab = [[MyTabBarController alloc] initWithNibName: @ "TabBar" bundle: zero]; [Self.view addSubview: tabs.view]; Unfortunately, it brings a small bit of black in the lower part of my main scene and nothing else. I believe it should take up the tabbar, tab and selected view. 

Cheers

>

You should use UINavigationController, then the tab controller Press on NAV controller when you are ready to display it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -