How to deploy an Axis-generated soap service to an embedded Tomcat instance -


I have created a soap service from WSDL and now I need to deploy my existing application which uses embedded tokket (Ie IE is a class that provides TomcatSwightTitle and a main category that provides that class immediately and starts the server).

How do I deploy axis service in a standalone domain using a war, or WSDD, but I do not think how to wire it to yourself together. I think I have to define a servlet in web.xml and provide some other glue. Any help or signal for proper documentation will be most appreciated.

Thank you! -call

Yes, you have to prepare your application in the same way as you would for war But information about the program is Tombet where you have exploded in the life of the war.

Everything else should be similar to the standard servlet device.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -